We are excited to announce that we will be moving to a new patient portal: The Christ Hospital MyChart.
Patients will need to contact our office in order to be sent a link to register to MyChart, if they haven’t already made a MyChart account. We will send you the link through email. Patients can look forward to being able to use MyChart for:
- Requesting a prescription refill(s)
- Access to lab and test results
- Sending messages to our nurses
For more information or if you have any questions, you can contact us here. In the meantime, here are some FAQs about MyChart:
MyChart Frequently Asked Questions
- What is MyChart?
- Is there a fee to use MyChart?
- How do I sign up?
- Who do I contact if I have further questions?
Your Medical Record
- When can I see my test results in MyChart?
- Why are certain test results not shared electronically via MyChart?
- If some of my health information on MyChart is not correct, what should I do?
- If I send a message to my doctor, when can I expect a reply?
After I have Enrolled
- I forgot my password. What should I do?
- Can you send me a new activation code as I have lost it, let it expire or did not receive it?
- Where can I update my personal information (e.g., home address, e-mail or change my password)?
- How is MyChart secure?
- I was logged out of MyChart, what happened?
- What do I need to use MyChart?
- My activation code does not work, what should I do?